What did God do in your life during this season of fasting and prayer? Take a moment to share your testimony—to give God praise and glory!
What God Has Done
What did God do in your life as a result of your fasting and prayer?
- Have you heard His voice more clearly?
- Have you sensed His presence more strongly?
- Were you convicted of sins, prompting you to repent and stop sinning?
- Did your hunger for God increase?
- Did God speak to you through His word?
- Did you experience God’s sustaining power during the fast—enabling you to persevere through weakness and keep your fast?
- Did you realize what bottom line desires have been controlling you? Perhaps food, or television, or entertainment?
- Did you discover what you previously submitted to time and again in order to cover up the weakness of your hunger for God?
- Did you receive an answer to prayer as a result of your fast?
Put God on Display: Share Your Testimony
If God worked in your life in any way during the season of fasting and prayer, take a moment to share your testimony.
Remember, anything God has done in your life is testimony-worthy! Although dramatic testimonies are wonderful, they’re not the only kind that demonstrate God’s goodness and faithfulness! Anything God has done in your life, large or small, is worth telling others about and expressing praise and thanks to God!
Please take a moment to let us know what God has done in your life. Your comments will encourage us greatly—and they will put God’s goodness and faithfulness on display to others! Your testimony may also also encourage someone to enter a Biblical fast and take their prayer to a higher level!
Question: What did God do in your life are a result of your fasting and prayer? Take a moment to share your testimony below:
Fill out my online form.–
(Note: By sending us your experience, you’re giving us permission to publish it to this website or print in one of our publications.)